937.023.217 info@inviertis.es

I am a tenant

If you are a tenant and the owner of the property where you live or your business develop are thinking of selling, you probably have many questions and doubts.

At Inviertis we will try to solve them all.



Call usor write to us

934 611 897 


Inviertis What do we do?

In Inviertis, we offer investors profitability properties. That is, they have tenants. We do this for two reasons;

     Proceso  Lat first it is to service the owner of the property where you are for rent. Not all owners are the same but they do have the same need; they need to sell. The reasons are varied; inheritances, separations, need for cash, etc ...

    ProcesoThe second is to facilitate the investment process to those people who want to invest in properties. We do this when we find properties that meet certain requirements in terms of location, property condition and profitability.

        BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT: IT'S YOU:We firmly believe that it does not make sense that investors are looking for empty properties in your area or city right now to rent them and at the same time that a tenant has to find a new property to live.


Together good tenants with good future investor-landlords.

The tenant is important, VERY IMPORTANT


Without you, Inviertis is meaningless. Invest exists because you exist.

We want our investors to enjoy the maximum profitability that their new property offers them and for this, you are essential. The tenants of the properties in Inviertis are the ones who create value.

At Inviertis we do not work with expected returns, we do not speculate on the future value of the property or future rents. We care about the present and being able to secure the future. 


The owner of the apartment or house where I live wants to sell ... what can I do?

If the owner of the property where you live has contacted you to inform your decision to sell, you have several options to consider:

A. buy it! If the property meets what you are looking for in a home and you would like to buy it, do not hesitate to notify the owner, make a reasonable offer and enjoy your home. If you need help with the purchase process or with obtaining financing, we will be happy to help.

B. Assist in the sale of property and ensure continuity in the rental and a good relationship with the new owner. That doesn't mean you have to put up with afternoons visiting your house, we will only go once to take photos and make an inspection with an architect.

C. No help sell. For make the decision to not afford to take pictures, for example, will you leave few options the owner. Actually two; sell despite your lack of certainly cheaper or ask you to leave at the end of the contract to sell empty collaboration.


When they buy the property ...
Will they ask me to leave or will I pay more?

 Aunque en the LAU (urban leasing law) provides that after the sale of the property, the new owner can ask the tenants to leave the property within a period of three months or claim it for themselves after the first year, that never matters.

En Inviertis work and strive for that not to happen, Our investors want returns offered by the rent you pay. For them has two advantages; The first is that do not sacrifice profitability and already have information about the tenant. not bother to look for a property with occupants but outside as well.

At the signing of the purchase agreement, the new buyer is subrogated (that is, he "inherits" them) from his rights (collect the rent) and his obligations (take care of the property, answer for incidents, pay taxes) in front of a notary.Investor's will is to keep tenants and property and moran respect the contract with all its clauses, at least, until its termination.


I have questions yet ...

We summarize below some of the questions that we think may cross your mind. If you miss any, do not hesitate contact us and we will be happy to answer you.

Am I required to show the floor or let the photographer in?

No, you are at home and that is untouchable. The landlord can only be accessed in case of technical necessity, ie for a necessary work or technical inspection.

But it makes little sense to deny yourself, that would hinder the sale but why ?. It makes you a bad tenant and will have to wait out your contract to ask you to leave because then have to sell it empty.

Where if it's absolutely necessary to access and there would be legal basis for preventing access to either an architect to draw up the EEC, carry out a technical inspection or certificate of occupancy in those regions that require it.


What will happen when the contract ends?

The same thing had happened at the end of the contract with the former landlord.

Under the terms of your contract you will have to warn at least one month before finalizing the same, with the new lauryl Tenancies Act, up to four months. If the new propietariario are considering renegotiating conditions also you have to certify thee over well in advance.

Am I going to respect the lease?

During the sale, the new owner will recognize that there is a rental agreement before a notary and shall be subrogated to the rights and obligations of the contract the previous landlord had signed with tenants.

This fact is reflected in the deed of sale and although not a 100% indicator if you will continue under the same conditions you're at least until the end in agreement.


Will I have to show the house to buyers?

No, in the majority of cases. Although it is almost inevitable in a sale process, there are many investors who do not need to see the property.

That is what Inviertis' work consists of, being rigorous with the information we provide regarding the property through technical reports and its status thanks to our professional photographers.

The last one is the verification process that we carry out with “our tenants”.

In addition we also filter our investors, only buyers with real interest and proven reliability can access visit the property and only once has accepted a purchase offer by the seller.

We try to have a maximum of 1 visit = 1 sale.


What is the right of first refusal and withdrawal?

The right of first refusal is that which we mentioned above of preferential acquisition of the property. Until June 2013, this right was inalienable.

We always advise the owner to offer the house to the tenant for the minimum that they would be willing to sell the house, since it would save them a lot of effort and time.

The right of withdrawal, which is often linked to the first, is that by which, after the sale you have you to report the conditions under which it occurred and can claim the sale for you in 30 days if you do not the they offered under the same conditions.

Note that to exercise either of these rights is necessary to have them recognized in the contract or, failing that, have not given up on them.

I have received a burofax, what do I have to do?


The urban leasing law provides that eThe tenant has a purchase preference in case of transfer of the property.This right can be waivedat the signing of the contract if it was signed after the reform of theLau de 5 junio de 2013.(Urban lease law)

Generally speaking, at this point, you may you receive a burofax that informs you of your preferential right of purchase or only of the owner's intention to sell. This reliable communication, It must be done at least 30 days before the sale, but that does not mean that it will be done immediately.

At Inviertis we review all contracts to make sure that the appropriate actions are carried out in each case.


To know if you quit or not, you just have to review the contract and you will see it in some clause.


If this is your case and you have received a burofax where you are informed of that right,you have 30 daysto exercise it and buy the property.

That your answer is yes ... congratulations!Contact us or the owner and let's start the process.

If in the opposite case, you do not want to acquire the property, you do not have to do anything, the sale process will continue and nothing will change for you.

After the sale, you will receive another burofax with the conditions of it so that you can exercise your right of withdrawal if you wish.


In the event that you signed that clause, the burofax serves to inform you of the owner's intention to sell.


Don't worry, you don't have to do anything and nothing will change for you.

Ah! Y in the event that you want to acquire the property you can also, just contact the owner and tell him.

After the sale they will send you another burofax to inform you of it and in the event that you make bank transfers or similar for the amount of the rental, they will also inform you of where to make them from that moment.

Do not lose this chance

Register for new investment opportunities or

Leave us a message and we will contact you.

Can we help?
Do you need help?

Leave us a message!