- Who is responsible for the processing of data.
- Legitimization of treatment.
- For what purposes we collect your data.
- How long do we keep your data.
- To which recipients communicate data.
- What are your rights.
INVIERTIS PROPERTIES, SL undertakes to comply with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data contained in Regulation 2016/679 General RGPD EU and Services Act information security LSSI 34/2002.
1. Head of the treatment:
INVIERTIS PROPERTIES, S.L. con NIF: B-67357137
Postal Address: Avd. Ernest Lluch, TCM2 1st Floor, 08302 Mataro
Tel: 93 702 32 17
2. Legitimizing Treatment:
3. Purpose of the treatment:
Personal data will be used exclusively for the purposes set forth in the data collection forms.
The personal data you provide us through forms of sending emails as well as data that INVIERTIS PROPERTIES, SL access as a result of browsing, inquiries or requests made through the website, will be collected in a file for INVIERTIS PROPERTIES, SL the purpose is to answer questions or requests, and develop your user profile based on your browsing habits to keep you informed about goods and services that may be of interest.
4. Data retention:
Your data will be retained as long as the purpose for which they were collected and no deletion or revocation is requested.
Without prejudice to their preservation for the provision of competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations.
5. Data adresses:
Your data will not be communicated to third parties unless our associates and compliance with legal obligations.
you will access your data to certain suppliers that provide services to our company (sending newsletters, hosting data site) in some cases, all of them have signed contracts data protection as responsible for the treatment and any case process the data for their own purposes.
6. Rights relating to personal data:
You may revoke your consent at any time and exercise the rights of:
- Access your data to find out which are being processed.
- Rectify inaccurate data.
- Deleting when the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Portability in cases prescribed by the regulations and will be delivered in structured format to you or to the new manager of the designated treatment.
- Limitation under certain circumstances.
- Opposition to the processing of data for reasons related to their personal situation.
The deadline for solving the exercise of rights is one month from receipt of the request.
El usuario podrá ejercitar sus derechos referidos anteriormente, en los términos y condiciones previstas en la legislación vigente, a la atención: Protección de datos en el domicilio social Avd. Ernest LLuch, TCM2 1º Planta, 08302 Mataró o mediante el envío de un correo electrónico a email@example.com
If not addressed satisfactorily can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Authority.
INVIERTIS PROPERTIES, SL informs that it has implemented security measures such technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, in accordance with which provides current regulations .